- Working Experience in Angular.
- Good Understanding of RESTful API's
- Understanding of responsive design principles
- Ability to design and conceptualize architecture
- Exposure to widely used design libraries like Bootstrap etc
- Basic Understanding of code versioning tools such as GitHub, BitBucket.
- Responsible for developing Web applications
- Develop, enhance and test front-end web applications to deliver innovative, responsive, customer-friendly experiences across multiple devices and platforms.
- Detailed design and analysis of requirements
- Testing the application and providing support
- Documenting technical specifications and approach
- Assist in refining and enhancing mobile architectures and frameworks
- Work towards providing clarity in ambiguous environments
- Status reporting on development activities
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
- Flexible schedule
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Bachelor's (Preferred)