- Your day to day activities will consist of solution design and hands-on software development – working closely with leads, designers, and product managers to deliver features and functionality to our customers all over the world
- Once you’ve settled in and have a comfortable grasp of the product, environment, and processes, you’ll be given more responsibility and start leveraging your previous experience — bringing new ideas to the table concerning everything from feature development, process
- Developing solutions you’ve designed from the ground up through to deployment into production.
- Identifying and addressing performance bottlenecks within the application and broader infrastructure.
- Participating in design meetings, hiring interviews, and code reviews.
- Performance debugging, benchmarking and building awesome things in generalimprovement, and product suggestions.
- 3+ years experience developing web applications.
- Most of our code is in Java, so ideally you will be comfortable using Java or happy to learn.
- Firmly grounded computer science and engineering fundamentals including concurrency, multithreading, data structures, solution design, architecture, and design patterns.
- Working collaboratively with team members and communicating effectively