Lead DevOps Engineer
Linux Jenkins Docker SSO
We are hiring for Lead DevOps Engineer. Below mentioned are the details we are seeking in the candidate:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Kubernetes / Docker / Ansible must needed. Should be aware of container concepts. Understanding of Docker, Kubernetes will be preferable.
- Lead a team and ensure service delivery adhering to the SLAs with no escalations.
- Good knowledge and working experience on Linux Centos and Ubuntu
- Strong understanding of Linux Networking/NFS/FTP/SAMBA/user administration/file permissions/Patching
- Solid knowledge of protocols such as DNS, HTTP, LDAP, SMTP and SNMP
- Fault finding, analysis and of logging information for reporting of performance exceptions
- Good Knowledge of vendor management
- Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments
- Engineering of systems administration-related solutions for various project and operational needs
- Collaborate with other teams and team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes
- Familiarity with Ansible, VMWare and SAN
- Provide Security Patch Compliance Direction, Create repository, Update server to latest patch.
- Troubleshooting Performance related issue of linux and windows servers
- Linux user management creating, changing group, and assign permission on resources
- Creating and managing Volumes using LVM
- Creating and managing PV, VG and LV. Extending/reducing the LV/VG size as per requirement
- Understanding of Virtualization and cloud environments. Preferably working knowledge of AWS, Azure,GCE,Rackspace,Linode.Digital Ocean.
- Experience in creation of Cloud formation templates, terraform scripting, etc
- Functional knowledge of SAML and SSO.
- Good Interpersonal skills and an urge to gain and share knowledge.
- Passionate to tackle challenges around Production Units in cloud environments. Keen to resolve issues in a real-time scenario
- Great customer service skills. Ability to probe issues with the customer, reproduce issues with the customer and drill down, provide analysis, provide feedback to Product development, effectively triage defects/tickets, Co-ordinate defect fixes and very effective customer engagement.
- Willingness to work in night shifts, flexible for on-call availability as and when required.